Toilet Old Grout Removal & Siliconing
7 silicone basic advantages and features.
- Good water resistance – high quality silicone absolutely impervious to water.
- High degree of elasticity – due to the silicone elasticity, it can be used for sealing movable joints.
- The ability to bond with materials of different origins – this property is called “adhesion”.
- Resistance to high and low temperatures, as well as to sudden temperature changes.
- Resistance to ultraviolet radiation – silicone can be used for outdoor applications.
- Resistance to the effects of chemically aggressive media.
- Long service life – this is a very durable material, which need to be changed after a half to two decades.
Ask Your Question or Get a Free Quote:
You'll get a response within a few minutes or hours and usually not longer than 24 hours.