Marble or Terrazzo Crystallization
A marble floor in any public places looks spectacular and attractive, but it needs special care. Over time a marble surface loses an aesthetic appearance and dims. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly use the marble crystallization service.
The procedure for marble crystallization is carried out by specialized companies, since the service has many nuances and is carried out with the help of special equipment. Crystallization of marble is the final stage of marble floor restoration.
For high gloss finish we are using progressively higher grit of industrial diamond pads for removing scratches from the previous pads and then we do either buffing or crystallization procedure (depending of desired result) for creating final gloss.
- In the process of marble or terrazzo crystallization the heat of friction is helping to give to the surface more shining.
- Crystallization process will never make a build up on surfaces, like waxing.
- Crystallization also helps to create a slip-resistant surface.
- Crystallization is result of the chemical reaction on the surface of the stone.
- The crystallization process provides a high gloss finish on the marble/terrazzo surface.
Ask a Question:
You'll get a response within a few minutes or hours and usually not longer than 24 hours.