Marble or Terrazzo Crystallization
A marble floor in any public place looks spectacular and attractive, but it needs special care. Over time a marble surface loses an aesthetic appearance and dims. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly use the marble crystallization service.
The procedure for marble crystallization is carried out by specialized companies since the service has many nuances and is carried out with the help of special equipment. The crystallization of marble can be the final stage of marble floor restoration.
For a high gloss finish, we are using progressively higher grit of industrial diamond pads for removing scratches from the previous pads and then we do either buffing or crystallization procedure (depending on the desired result) for creating a final gloss.
- In the process of marble or terrazzo crystallization, the heat of friction is helping to give the surface more shine.
- The crystallization process will never make a build-up on surfaces, like waxing.
- Crystallization also helps to create a slip-resistant surface.
- Crystallization is the result of the chemical reaction on the surface of the stone.
- The crystallization process provides a high gloss finish on the marble/terrazzo surface.
Submit Your Order or Ask a Question :
You'll get a response within a few minutes or hours and usually not longer than 24 hours.
Tags: Floor Restoration, Services