Advantages of Emails Over a Calls
1. Phone calls demand immediate responses, which aren’t always the best responses.
2. You can go back and review emails later.
3. We will have the client “profile” for any further reference.
4. Email allows attach any document like image, proposal, invoice etc.
5. May not hear or understand the person speaking and take wrong information.
6. Sudden calls may kill productivity and work flow.
7. Email allows batch reply, forward, copy and paste. Filter spam messages.
8. Often in conversion you need to check with someone else about something, research something, wait for something to happen, plan schedule, check supply etc. This fits in perfectly with email.
9. Email is a historical record of what happened. We have no “Previous Phone Calls” folder where we can go to figure out what was the last interaction.
10. People will say things in email that they won’t normally say on the phone. There is always a time to make reasonable decision.
11. We still use phone calls if you don’t have email address or need to make an emergency call to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
Ask Your Question or Get a Free Quote:
You'll get a response within a few minutes or hours and usually not longer than 24 hours.