How to replace damaged marble tiles?
1. Identify a broken tile that you need to replace.
2. Crush the old tile with tile or masonry chisel and hummer, pay close attention to surrounding tiles to avoid its damage.
3. Once the damaged tile is out, clear the mortar residue that held the tile in place.
4. Remove all parts of broken tile and mortar with broom or vacuum cleaner.
5. For the best adhesion pre wet all surfaces with damp sponge or spray bottle.
6. Using tile trowel spread a fresh mix of thinset mortar around the center of the tile’s space.
7. Gently place the new tile into the opening, taking care not to break off the edges.
8. Once it fits, press it with even force, to spread evenly the mortar beneath the tile, remove excess.
9. Give the setting 24-48 hours for full cure before applying a grout.