In general for marble polishing you’ll need:
– You need to be familiar with some basic technical tasks.
– Handheld buffing machine also know as polisher, buffer, low speed grinder or variable speed polisher.
– Marble buffing compound. One of easiest to work with is Dia-Glo, Diamond buffing compound.
– Non-abrasive white polishing/buffing pad or hog hair buffing pad.
– Spray bottle with water.
– Put 1 teaspoon of compound on surface and spray couple pumps of water on it.
– Use the buffer to run through circular motions, until you notice a difference.
– Continue buffing until all the haze is gone, or until you get the desired effect.
Please note: for deeper damages such as scratches or etches first you’ll need to use various diamond polishing pads.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail