Marble or Terrazzo Crystallization
For high gloss finish we are using progressively higher grit of industrial diamond pads for removing scratches from the previous pads and then we do either buffing or crystallization procedure (depending of desired result) for creating final gloss.
- In the process of marble or terrazzo crystallization the heat of friction is helping to give to the surface more shining.
- Crystallization process will never make a build up on surfaces, like waxing.
- Crystallization also helps to create a slip-resistant surface.
- Crystallization is result of the chemical reaction on the surface of the stone.
- The crystallization process provides a high gloss finish on the marble/terrazzo surface.